2 replies to this topic

#1 SirJohn

SirJohn

• Members
  • 44 posts
  • Joined 17-September 12
  • LocationRight Coast

Posted 24 September 2012 - 05:12 PM

The easymedrx.com site looked good and was recommended someplace so I took a chance and they took my money. Just about all my first emails were answered promptly. They had some good responses to my questions about the medications. So i took the plunge. I even received my package in a short time. It was all good until i tried to take the medicine.

The medication was in blister packages but did not do anything for me. I had seen the 60 minutes show where some offshore place will package chalk, well I got some. It was very expensive chalk.

Please stay away from easymedrx.com.

SirJohn

#2 Jewbacca

Jewbacca

GRAND SCAMMER

• Banned
  • 5,723 posts
  • Joined 20-March 12
  • Locationhttp://jewbacca-the-scammer.blogspot.com/

Posted 24 September 2012 - 06:59 PM

SirJohn, thank you for posting your experience, and I'm very sorry to hear of your having been taken by this operation. Your post will no doubt benefit others and help prevent similar experiences. As a side note, I did a bit of checking into this website, and it's actually a bit different that what I normally see. The domain is registered in New Zealand, and pulls a Swedish IP address, which isn't the interesting part. If one digs further into the IP address, it traces to a company called DNS Made Easy, who's server farms is in Reston, Virginia. They are a known provider of DNS redirect services, which are essentially the website hosting version of a virtual proxy, so to speak. The site is hosted on American soil, but upon navigation to the site, one is immediately and indistinguishably redirected to a foreign IP, which then routes back to the original website. Essentially, this site is attempting to mask the fact that it's hosted in the United States. This leads me to believe that they are Americans. Why else would a non-American host a scam site in the least privacy friendly jurisdiction on the planet? Anyway, I'm curious as to whether the package you received originated in the United States. If so, and although it won't get your money back, there may be some options available to make their life difficult.

Take Care,

Jewy

#3 Gold Fin

Gold Fin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • Joined 16-September 12

Posted 24 September 2012 - 07:45 PM

Thanks for informing us. Will stay away. The site looks good, compared to a lot of others. Too bad the service isn't reflected from it.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: fake, scam, chalk