Photo

www.rxsaves.com

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

Poll: www.rxsaves.com (13 member(s) have cast votes)

was this SITE good to you?

1. Voted YES (11 votes [84.62%])

Percentage of vote: 84.62%

2. NO (2 votes [15.38%])

Percentage of vote: 15.38%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 AKrevuser

AKrevuser

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 162 posts
  • Joined 18-September 12

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:34 AM

Hell, yeah! If anyone know's how to access a discount with them, please let us know! Maybe Admin. knows?

#22 Infinity

Infinity

• Members
  • 36 posts
  • Joined 13-September 11

Posted 21 November 2012 - 05:48 PM

The money order is kinda lame and extra trip and another buck at Walmart.

#23 AKrevuser

AKrevuser

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 162 posts
  • Joined 18-September 12

Posted 25 November 2012 - 08:10 AM

I know a lot of what rxsaves has to offer as far as meds, not too many people are really interested. Especially if your in one of the "No Ship" states. But if that's not the case for you, and your looking for really good Tramadol at a great price and next day delivery, then by all means, make an order. I know it can be a hassle to get a money order ready for them (but alot less of a hassle than most sites!) No weekend delivery but at the same time, free next day FedEx. I haven't had one problem with this site, and it really is next-day to boot. Keep in mind when you order from them, you are limited to once per month per order. Also, if you turn a friend on to their site, don't make the same mistake I did and let them use your IP!! They monitor that kind of thing and are serious about it. It kind of ruffled my feathers, but thinking about it, I guess that's what ya gotta do to run a 100% Legit site. They carry the best generic out there, AN 627, and the price is 50% less than my brick and mortar. I know it's not recommended in the forums to post actual drug name, but seeing as they don't ship to states that consider it as controlled, I figure no harm done.

#24 lilphlipmode45

lilphlipmode45

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Joined 18-April 12

Posted 03 December 2012 - 10:22 AM

I am in one of there ship to states which is quite nice :)...a while back before it became a scheduled drug they had quite the deal on watson soma. Oh those were the good days. But also has good price on tramadol, and packaging and shipping time is always up to par.

#25 AKrevuser

AKrevuser

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 162 posts
  • Joined 18-September 12

Posted 04 December 2012 - 06:05 AM

Watson also makes pretty good Vicodin. I remember when I could order those on the back of a Woman's Magazine. Those were better day's!! Well, anyway those day's have sadly come to an end. Mention of Soma though, unusual I have also ran into many request for Soma. I have tried it myself, more than once. I do not see ANY attraction for this med at all. I have also noticed that they have scheduled Soma EVERYWHERE. I know coke heads like it, for what, I don't know. Back to the subject of rxsaves. You can supplement with rxdrugmd.com

#26 AKrevuser

AKrevuser

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 162 posts
  • Joined 18-September 12

Posted 07 December 2012 - 11:14 PM

I know this particular part of the forum doesn't get much attention, but I need to mention something from my previous post. I said above you can supplement with rxdrugmd for Tram. I'm having a shipping problem with rxdrugmd. Really strange too, because when I track my order, it come's back that it's already been delivered. Very odd as it's a C.O.D. Order and require's a signature. So, I haven't lost anything except for some time. No idea what's going on with them. Still got reliable rxsaves though. Just wish I could make more than 1 order a month. they take being legitimate seriously. I know that I'm pretty much the only one who keep's tooting their horn, it's just that the particular generic version they offer is by far my preferred choice. My regular brick and mortar site I also use for this med, no longer carry's that particular generic version. Rxsaves is also more than 50% off the regular price I have to pay. At this point, they are my only source for this med.

#27 enrique1

enrique1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 57 posts
  • Joined 14-June 12
  • LocationNE,USA

Posted 08 December 2012 - 12:51 PM

AKrevuser did you ever find a discount code?Used Rxsaves also ,and found them dependable and the fast shipping is the best.

#28 traceyO

traceyO

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Joined 12-October 11

Posted 14 December 2012 - 09:23 PM

Anyone have any trouble with RxSaves of late? Cant get through on the phone or contact email. Used them for about a year now without any trouble whatsoever. Placed usual refill order on December 3, 2012 which normally takes 24 hours to send package. My order is just still sitting as "new order" with no updates or processing or tracking. Something is wrong, these guys have been one of the most reliable op's I use. The good thing is that I placed the order as a COD so I haven't lost anything, just not getting my regular meds : (

anyone else have an issue lately?

#29 SirJohn

SirJohn

• Members
  • 44 posts
  • Joined 17-September 12
  • LocationRight Coast

Posted 20 December 2012 - 05:01 PM

i too have used them for some time, however it appears that they are away. i left messages and tried the phone. no joy on either method. i wonder if my order will just show up some time after the holidays.

#30 whitechocolate

whitechocolate

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 140 posts
  • Joined 26-September 12

Posted 20 December 2012 - 07:16 PM

How are the prices??

#31 enrique1

enrique1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 57 posts
  • Joined 14-June 12
  • LocationNE,USA

Posted 20 December 2012 - 07:28 PM

I have heard that they have not been taking orders lately,and some of the other USA tram sites are not taking new customers.

I have an account at RXSAVES and tried to place an order,said it could not be fulfilled at present time,don't know what happened but I am glad I cut back on my daily dose.

#32 SirJohn

SirJohn

• Members
  • 44 posts
  • Joined 17-September 12
  • LocationRight Coast

Posted 20 December 2012 - 08:50 PM

Anyone have any trouble with RxSaves of late? Cant get through on the phone or contact email. Used them for about a year now without any trouble whatsoever. Placed usual refill order on December 3, 2012 which normally takes 24 hours to send package. My order is just still sitting as "new order" with no updates or processing or tracking. Something is wrong, these guys have been one of the most reliable op's I use. The good thing is that I placed the order as a COD so I haven't lost anything, just not getting my regular meds : (

anyone else have an issue lately?

I canceled my order and left a note. Maybe after the holidays they will be back. i have my COD ready for when they start shipping once again.

#33 AKrevuser

AKrevuser

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 162 posts
  • Joined 18-September 12

Posted 20 December 2012 - 11:01 PM

Dammit! I just found out myself today. My order placed on 12/19 has not moved, no FedEx TN. Stuck in New Order. This sucks! Was relying on them for over the holiday's. Same thing for me. Can't get customer service and can't leave a message. Was hoping may be just a website problem and it would come any way. Sure doesn't look good.

#34 AKrevuser

AKrevuser

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 162 posts
  • Joined 18-September 12

Posted 21 December 2012 - 03:18 AM

The area where their product's are shipped from would be getting pounded on by weather right now. A lot of cancelled flight's in their part of the world. But all the way back to Dec. 3rd? Hopefully it's a very temporary thing. I would be happy if it show's before Xmas. I noticed too on DrugMd, they are out of stock and referring their customers to 2 other site's. One is Visa only and one also doe's COD. I tried the COD site, and suddenly it wouldn't let me pick their best deal on tramadol, which is already a bit higher than rxsaves. RxDrugMd state's their having a shortage problem and are trying to find a new supplier. Wondering if may be their is a manufacturing problem going on and the other site's that have it in stock are taking advantage of the situation? I think I'm going to wait it out after seeing what the other sites want.

#35 High Tide

High Tide

Account Closed

• Members
  • 1,052 posts
  • Joined 12-December 12
  • LocationIn SEC country, which now just means south of the Mason-Dixon line.

Posted 21 December 2012 - 03:39 AM

GD!! Just when I think I'm gonna find a new source for soma... :( From what their site says it confirms a question I've had for a while, soma is on the fed list now. If my f'ing Indian connection finds out I won't be getting any more benefits from my friend. GDGDGDGD

On the bright side the world, along with the wide web, still exists and it's been Dec 21 somewhere else for a several hours.

#36 traceyO

traceyO

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Joined 12-October 11

Posted 22 December 2012 - 02:11 AM

Its definitely a supply and demand issue. AKrevuser, I've also used that site you mentioned in past (expensive but reliable) which sources through Cadence and they are out of both brand and generic of the medication I order. I was able to get from one of the more expensive sites through cartadmin but it took them about a week and a half to get the meds out. They did tell me they were having a supply issue with their regular pharmacy which is in NJ and rerouted the order to a pharm in Fla. Finally got the order though.

I suspect Rxsaves will be back up and running once supplies replenish. This is common to happen with CII drugs as they are only allowed to manufacture a certain number in a years time and if they run out, they must wait until the new year to manufacture supplies. The drug I use is not a controlled substance but is monitored unofficially but I wasn't aware they too fall under the manufacturing guidelines.

My order is still suspended as "new order" and I will update the info here if it ever updates.

whitechocolate, Rxsaves prices are mediocre for the product I use. They are not the cheapest nor are they the most expensive. The great thing is the COD option and normally deliver within 24 hours if your order is placed before 2:00pm-you will receive it the next day. Very reliable until now.
It just doesn't make sense why they dont post their status up on the site, would be far more professional than just not answering the phones or emails, etc.

#37 AKrevuser

AKrevuser

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 162 posts
  • Joined 18-September 12

Posted 22 December 2012 - 07:23 AM

My bad for not keeping up with a good back-up. But my thought's exactly, totally unprofessional. You would think a US site would be way on top of the customer service game. Int'l/overseas sites I also use would never think of being this blatant. Guess they make too much money. I've been talking to an overseas vendor with a good rep. from the forums and placed an order. Payment is much different and I'm still working on delivery time's, but if every thing pan's out. I won't be using this US vendor any longer. I will still report if my order ever comes out of "new order status"

#38 traceyO

traceyO

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Joined 12-October 11

Posted 27 December 2012 - 04:15 AM

So it looks like Rxsaves is still in limbo. I did find out that the pharmacy ring they were using in NJ and Pa were shut down and the owners indicted. Hopefully they will resume supplying with an alternate pharmacy and be as reliable and timely as they have in the past.

#39 cheftell

cheftell

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • 380 posts
  • Joined 28-January 12
  • LocationExecutive Chef @ Jewy's BB&P. "Home of the original benzo tasting menu"

Posted 28 December 2012 - 05:04 AM

So it looks like Rxsaves is still in limbo. I did find out that the pharmacy ring they were using in NJ and Pa were shut down and the owners indicted. Hopefully they will resume supplying with an alternate pharmacy and be as reliable and timely as they have in the past.

I hope you were not involved with them You will will get a call from fed or a door bell ring. deny everything or testify. Dam best of luck

#40 Infinity

Infinity

• Members
  • 36 posts
  • Joined 13-September 11

Posted 04 January 2013 - 05:54 PM

I hope you were not involved with them You will will get a call from fed or a door bell ring. deny everything or testify. Dam best of luck

Say what...? Granted I only ordered from them a few times, but of course it was just before this.